The comment below is from a person that has written into my blog many, many times over the past 3 years, and still to this day – I guess people would call him/her a Troll 🙁 But when it comes to Morgan’s case there are a handful that keep up their lies and deception on the Internet, as well as on their Podcasts. It’s hard to imagine anyone would believe the lies that come out of their mouths. These are people that have no personal knowledge of what they are talking about and yet they act like experts…sick.
Over the Internet you never know if the person commenting is male, or female – you only know who they want you to believe they are, and what they want you to believe. You don’t know where they are from, or who they are connected to. This particular person, over the years, has changed their identity many times, as well as their email address many times, but their IP address has stayed the same. If I had to guess I would say that I believe it is one of the small “group” of people that have gone completely out of their way for over 4 years now searching any mention of Morgan’s case, or my name so they can attack and spread lies, they basically try to tarnish my credibility in order to keep Morgan’s case from ever being investigated..
This person acts as though they are an expert on whatever they decide to attack me about at the time. They have made up many different ways they think Morgan died, they have accused me over and over again of lying – which makes me wonder what their “agenda” really is…this particular time he/she said they are an ER nurse. If they really are a nurse, then I feel very frightened for their patients, as they have absolutely NO idea what they are talking about. After all these years of relentlessly spreading lies about Morgan’s case could this person actually be connected to Morgan’s murderers, or be the murderer?
Blog comment: Would you please explain why there are multiple antibiotics, cardiovascular and endocrine meds on what you have labeled as a “Sexual Assault Drug Panel”. I am a nurse of many years and none of these particular meds can be used to cause drowsiness or unconsciousness to lead to a sexual assault so why are they listed? This makes no sense and just adds question to your honesty, seriously.
My response: NONE of the drugs found in Morgan’s blood, or gastric fluid on the toxicology reports were antibiotics, cardiovascular or endocrine meds – NONE of them. Do your research! All of them ARE on the Sexual Assault Panel from the lab that did her toxicology testing (AIT Labs). They are on Sexual Assault Panels at labs because these drugs DO cause drowsiness, and can cause a victim to become unconscious, which is the reason they have been used as date rape drugs.
People need to do their own research. Research from reliable sources. Even though most public attention over the years has focused on Rohypnol and GHB as “date-rape” drugs, Mark A. Lebeau et al (1999) Forensic Examiner/Toxicologist, Chemistry Unit, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Washington DC writes his article on Toxicological Investigations of Drug-Facilitated Sexual Assaults. He explains there are many other substances that have been detected in victims of alleged sexual assaults. These include ALL the drugs found in Morgan’s toxicology reports.
You may have heard the term “date rape drugs” to refer to substances that can aid a perpetrator in committing sexual assault. Here are the actual drugs that were detected in Morgan. All the drugs found in Morgan ARE listed on the Sexual Assault Panel:
Amitriptyline (in low does it has various off-label uses)
Nortriptyline (A Metabolite of Amitriptyline)
Morgan’s toxicology results are an important part of the evidence that shows she was murdered. They are evidence that she could not have taken her own life. Why? For the following reasons:
- Morgan had no alcohol or illegal drugs in her body – only date rape drugs
- Morgan never had a prescription for any of the other 6 prescription drugs that were in her gastric fluid, and neither did Steve or I.
- None of the drugs, except an old expired bottle of low-dose Amitriptyline, were ever in our house, and were not in our house when we found her body – whomever brought them into our house took them with them when they left.
- Even though Dr. Kurtzman, the contracted forensic pathologist who performed Morgan’s autopsy, declared her death as natural causes for the first 8 months, insisting that the “massive” amount of Amitriptyline in her blood was “insignificant,” it was in fact the cause of her death.
- Dr. Kurtzman also insisted that Morgan must have been taking the Amitriptyline without telling anyone and this, coupled with Postmortem Redistribution, was his reason the number was so high. He was so very WRONG! The percentage of the metabolite Nortriptyline in comparison to the Amitriptyline is evidence that:
- She had not been taking it – it was a one-time massive dose of Amitriptyline
- Approximately 1,000 ng of Ami would have killed Morgan, and yet she had over 10,000 ng in her blood (we have been told you need to add the Ami along with it’s metabolite to arrive at the true total).
- Morgan did not have enough of her expired prescription of Amitriptyline to cause this level
- Since 1,000 ng would have killed her the only way that massive amount could be in her blood is if it had been injected – and yes we have a photo of the injection mark
- No syringes or containers were ever found in, or around our house – whatever was used to bring them into our house was taken away by her murderer(s). When a body is found with a knife wound or a bullet hole, or even an obvious ligature mark around their neck, and the murder weapon is missing from the crime scene, is obvious someone else committed the murder – the same should be considered if someone is poisoned, and that poison (i.e. drugs) are found later on the toxicology report.
- None of the date rape drugs found in Morgan’s gastric fluid made it into her blood – her body had stopped digesting – she was either dead or almost dead when they were put in her stomach, plausibly via a feeding tube
- All these facts we learned from a renowned forensic medical examiner, and multiple forensic toxicologists.
The following comment was sent to me just the other day. “It just isn’t right.. so many leads, but yet you have had so many blocks. I will never forget Morgan’s story and will always be waiting for the ending she deserves… and you the family deserve.”
I get comments from people all over the world, almost daily, that continue to follow Morgan’s case, hoping for justice. These supporters keep Steve and us strong….they keep us from ever worrying about the “Trolls” on the Internet who spew their deception and lies for their own personal reasons. Justice for Morgan!