The following comment was made today, in response to the link on this blog that goes to Morgan’s Medical Past https://morgansstalking.com/?page_id=1694. I decided to share it with you, along with my response to this person, as I know you could not possibly read all the thousands of comments that are on this blog. I thought it was important for people to see what others think and speculate without knowing all the facts. So here you go:
Pip wrote in:
“Reading your comments about the wounds, torn nails, room in shambles, etc, . could it be possible for Morgan to have had a seizure? Taking an overdose of certain medications or street drugs can cause seizures to occur. Not everyone has a death where the person quietly goes to sleep. Even death from a heart attack can cause a person to leave a room in shambles and the person with bruises and cuts if death isn’t immediate. Even Amitryptiline can be fatal just by taking a few over the prescribed amount. Mix in Nortriptyline as well, and the amount could be enough to overdose on.”
“I notice that you blame her death on a stalker, but with the police knowing about it, wouldn’t they have checked for broken windows, doors, other entry points and dusted for fingerprints?”
“I think Morgan was depressed and decided to end her life, although I understand that you would rather think someone else is to blame instead of admitting that she was unhappy.”
I then wrote, in reply to Pip:
Thanks for writing in Pip. I will try to answer all your questions…which are very good ones by the way.
1. Her room was definitely in shambles – like a scene of a struggle, as well as what the police may find when someone “tosses” a place during a robbery. Jewelry that was seen that night before she came home was gone, her panic button had been ripped off her nightstand and tossed in a corner, her cell phone (that she always kept in bed next to her) was thrown across the room and found under her bathroom door, and it goes on and on, so do I think it was from a seizure…no.
2. She did have bruises, abrasions and wounds, 3 broken nails, AND her pants were unbuttoned and unzipped. She had “spots” that lit up under the UV light on her chest and arm, which were most likely semen, along with something else I would rather not discuss right here. This indicates a sexual assault – not a seizure.
3. She had an injection mark on the inside of her arm with a “bite” mark over it, the scientific facts and medical certainty that we have been given by forensic experts is that the Toxicology Report shows that the Amitriptyline was a one-time only massive amount…i.e. she hadn’t been taking it. It also shows she could not have ingested it herself or it would not have reached that level with the metabolite, Nortriptyline, being in such a small amount. So again the scientific facts do not support her her ingesting it herself – there were no needles, or anything at the crime scene.
4. Morgan was killed during an active investigation into her felony stalking, a stalking in which my husband and i are also listed as victims. If you read the police reports there is a “Suspect” listed, and a second “Suspect” redacted as that “Suspect” was under 18 at the time. Morgan was killed only 2 nights after the felony stalking detective told us that he believed her stalker was going to “escalate.” If you would like to read the exact day-to-day timeline that was kept during the stalking you can start right here: https://morgansstalking.com/?p=389
5. Oh, and by the way, the sheriffs did not take any fingerprints or evidence at the crime scene – they did take video and pictures that will help in any future investigation, BUT as far as working it as a crime scene…nope, sadly they did not.
5. This post might help you understand as well https://morgansstalking.com/?p=5638
6. As far as being unhappy goes…Morgan was stressed, upset, exhausted, bummed out, sad and many other things because of the incredibly horrific stalking events that were happening for the last 4 months of her life and that takes a major toll on victims BUT she was still going to school, hanging with friends, just found a new boyfriend and the last thing she wrote on her Facebook was that she loved life…so when looking at a crime using victimology you need to look at everything, not just speculate.
Again, thanks for writing in…the last thing I would like you to know is that my husband and I would rather have believed Morgan took her own life instead of being tortured, sexually assaulted and murdered in our own home, at least then it would have been her choice, but instead we have to live our lives knowing, after seeing all the evidence, that she died at the hands of someone else and it was a brutal death…as parents try to understand how we feel. I would not wish this one anyone.